Saturday, July 26, 2008

Simple pleasures

Gosh, I haven't been here for a little while. I've been busy trying to get some sort of an editorial scheduled (sounds very professional, doesn't it?) going for Journeyer's Chronicles and doing committee work.

So over the last week or so, I've been smiling a lot about the kids. They are all so different, with their own little idiosyncrasies.
  • DS (7) has developed an obsession for football that sees him playing, watching or reading about it at almost every opportunity.
  • DD (5) is really coming out of her shell at kinder and is participating in show and tell now - a great step forward.
  • DD (3) has been spending a lot of time at kinder with me while I take care of my committee duties. She has absolutely NO problems with her self-confidence. She is making friends and entertaining the teachers with her stories and antics.
DH finished the vegie garden today and we have planted our first batch of vegies. It will be interesting to see how they come along.

No comments: